My father is a chief
- Genre: family comedy
- General Producer: Olga Akatieva, Lika Blank, Tatyana Trenina, Ivan Lopatin, Natalia Kharybina, Hasmik Movsisyan, Ilya Perekopsky
- Director: Egor Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky
- Screenwriter: Kirill Pletnev, Ivan Novikov
- Camera man: Anton Antonov
- Composer: Sergey Luran
- Release date in Russia: May 26
- Production: Okapi Production, Film Studio of M. Gorky, "Leevandia Entertainment" with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
Dmitry Nagiyev, Maria Mironova, Roman Madyanov, Maxim Lagashkin, Fedor Dobronravov, Kristina Babushkina, Olga Khokhlova, Evgeny Romantsov
The story tells us about the sea captain Petrov, who has been considered to be a missing hero for ten years, but he returned ... as an African chief! Life on the island with the natives did not pass without a trace - now he walks around the city with a spear at the ready and hunts right in front of astonished citizens. He does not recognise the rules of modern civilisation - only the laws of the jungle. But how to improve relationships with your wife and son, if they are on a completely different wave?
Egor Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky is an author of the films ‘Antikiller’, ‘Escape’, ‘On the Moon’, ‘Canned food’
In 1991 he graduated the international school of St. Clare’s in Oxford, in 1991 - Kensington Business High School. MA in Art History at the University of Cambridge.
He worked as an assistant director to his father, Andron Konchalovsky on the films "Homer and Eddie", "Tango and Cash", "Inner Circle". In 1992, alongside with Andrey Razenkov, he created the advertising studio "PS TVC" (Partner Studio TVCommercials).
He directed more than a hundred commercials.
- Film gallery