A police leafer suddenly appears in the world of peculiar young men.
They have a strange advantage – they are free. And they are ready to fight for the right for the freedom. They want kindness and they know the power is within it.
The leafer suddenly realizes he is not capable of fighting kindness, because the situation has been beyond the control for a long time…
Participation and victories in film festivals
- Best Short Film - Kalat Nissa Film Festival, Italy, 2014
- “Best Concept" - Wallabout Film Festival, USA, 2014
- grand prize – The best short film - Kalat Nissa International Film Festival and Award ANTENNA D’ORO, Italy, 2014
- The audience prize - OPEN PLACE International Film Festival Latvia, 2014
- International JULA Festival - Kino brunch, Germany, 2014
- The best student short film - Comedy Cluj International Film Festival, Romania, 2014
- Student and debut film festival «Saint Anna», Russia
- Edinburgh Short Film Festival, UK, 2014
- River Film Festival, Italy, 2014
- Tbilisi International Student Film Festival "AMIRANI", Georgia, 2014
- Saint Petersburg International Film Festival «The festival of the festivals», Russia, 2014
- Wallabout Film Festival, USA, 2014
- Cinemadamare Film Festival, Italy, 2014
- International short film and animation festival Open Cinema, Russia, 2014
- OPEN PLACE International Film Festival, Latvia, 2014
- International Film FestivaI "I Will Tell", UK, 2014
- Short film festival «Shorter/Koroche», Russia, 2014
- Independent Short Film Festival "Artkino", Russia, 2014
- Cottbus Film Festiva, Germany, 2014
- International Bosphorus Film Festival, Turkey, 2014
- International Film Festival Of Etnic and National Films «Akbuzat», Russia, 2014
Was born in 1974 in Nikolaev.
Graduated from the Russian Drama Academy (Gitis), Directing faculty (Zaharov's workshop-1998) and Higher Courses Of Scriptwriters and Directors (The workshop of Grammatikov and Borodyanskiy)
As an actress Anna took part in several international theatre and film projects such as “The Cherry Orchard” by Eimuntas Nyakroshus (2005), the film “Distant Lights” by Hans Christian Smith (the main selection of Berlin Film Festival, the prize of Berlin Film festival 2003), the film “The Wind In The City” (Greece – a special jury prize on the festival in Saloniki), “In God’s Pocket” by Jacek Bromski (Poland).
Took part in more than 20 films and TV-series including “Made in the USSR”, “Unfinished Lesson”, “Uni”, “The Other”, “The Empire’s master”, “Sin”, “The Dubrovskiy Detective’s Profile”, “Stringer”, “Autumn Temptings”.
Anna is a scriptwriter of several short films and one feature-length film. An award winner of the festivals.
One of the last films called “This Summer” has won a lot of awards on different film festivals, including the main prize in the documentary section in Manchester’s SHORT DOCS FUSE Film Festival, UK, 2013; the prize of the youth film festival “Let’s Live” (2013), youth jury prize for the best documentary, the prize on the international cinema festival “Bastau” in Kazakhstan. Also, the film is a participant of non-competition program of Moscow International Film Festival, 2013.
- “Valek” 10 min (2012);
- “A Girl And A Case”, 7 min (2012);
- “This Summer”, 23 min, doc (2013)
- “Homo Kindness”, 15 min (2014)
- “10 Centimeters Of Life”, 75 min, doc (2014)
- Cast and Crew: Leevandia Entertainment and CINEMA77 companies’ production
- Composer: Valeriy Didulya
- Sound Director: Nailya Zakaryaeva
- Director Of Photography: Alexander Nosovskiy
- Editor: Timur Guzairov
- Art Director: Georgiy Kara-Murza
- Copyright Holder: LLC “Leevandia Entertainment”
- Film gallery