«Northern Capital's Jubilee. 300 years of Saint Petersburg» is a 55 minutes long documentary film where the brightest events of holidays are shown.
The film was made with a support of 300 years old Saint Petersburg's committee.
Beautiful soundtrack, dynamic editing, interesting text express fun and joy of the citizens, the visitors of the city and all members of the jubilee triumphs. Discover a magnificent image of Saint Petersburg! Become a member of a variety of interesting events.
- A solemn opening of Peterhof fountains;
- Carnival on Nevskiy prospect;
- Wind orchestras of the UK and Switzerlad concert;
- A solemn opening of Mikhailovskiy garden and Mikhailovskiy castle;
- A solemn opening of The Main Entrance in Hermitage;
- IV Petrovskaya assembly of the XXI century in Ekaterininskiy palace;
- · An official ceremony on the Neva water area («All the flags awe welcome”, yachts dancing polonaise, ship parade, Aquatic-show – multi-media projection on water screens, laser show by Hiro Yamogato, «singing» fountains, ceremonial fireworks)
- Producers: Ivan Lopatin, Elizaveta Barbote
- Director: Ivan Lopatin, Elizaveta Barbote
- Director Of Photography: Ivan Lopatin
- Narrated by: Victoria Polkovskaya, Pavel Mihailov, Elena Vasilieva, Gabriella Leo, Robert Davis III George
Our special gratitude to:
- External communication department of Saint Petersburg for their support to the project.