The commercial “Your Children’s Protection On The Internet!” was made for the “Home Alone” company and released in November 2010.
- Business area – software
- Target Audience – parents, computers’ owners with the access to the Internet, willing to limit the access for their kids.
The lead up for the video was created with the idea of creating a model of a grown-up child who was brought up by the Internet.
- Producer – Ivan Lopatin
- Director – Sergey Frunze
- Director’s assistant – Anna Smishlyaeva
- Director of photography – Vladimir Likov
- Director of photography 2 – Anton Likov
- Composer, sound director – Sergey Noviy
- Editor – Segey Frunze
- Art director – Nikolay Chernigovskiy
- Visual effects specialist – Nikolay Chernigovskiy
- Camera report – Nikolay Chernigovskiy
- Cast assistant – Yulia Morozova
- Make up – Ksenia Eliseeva
- Stunt – Vitaliy Stetzun
- Cast – Timur Pirmuhamedov, Rodion Antonkin, Pavel Rebrik, Liza Karnauh, Oleg Drozdov, Alexey Velichko
- Photo shoots
The aim of the clip was to show murders, violence, fighting in an artistic way. We suggested the client use an exaggerated version of animated form, so it allowed us to do almost anything. The video clip was filmed in a pavilion without a green screen, we were trying to make a very dark atmosphere around us. We used a real gun but without bullets. Our stunt had to be all wet in a specially made puddle-pond. All the backgrounds were made with computer graphics. We also used a very difficult slow motion in the clip that allowed us to have 500 frames per second instead of 25. This special effect took the greatest amount of time but became one of the most beautiful means of expression in the video.